Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Graphic Using Adobe Illustrator

Well, I have a beer review waiting for editing, so that should be posted in the near future, at least before I leave for Atlanta for a long weekend away from the Dallas metroplex. In the meantime I am still plugging away at learning Adobe Illustrator to build out my graphic design portfolio.



Today I worked on this, a newish idea for a banner/link for this blog. As always I would enjoy your comments on the work. As well, if you are a blogger (a small time blogger at that) I am willing to work out a trade for light graphic design work in trade for cigars and beer. If interested please email me at intoxicobeer@gmail.com to work out the details. Home brewers, please also feel free to also inquire.

For more involved work, or if your blog is more than just a hobby, I am willing to work for cash. I feel my rates are are bargain, and being untested, I am open to negotiate if you feel that I am asking for too much. Please use the same email listed in the paragraph above to inquire about specifics.

Happy Drinking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...