Monday, December 29, 2008

I KILL THIS SHIT!



Whataburger! How i missed you....

On thing i really miss from Texas is this artery clogging combo. Sure there are other good hamburgers, but when I really want a skillet fried burger nothing does better than a Double Double from these joints.

When living in Texas I literally never ate at any other fast food restaurant that served burgers as their mainstay, and why would I want to? They are made to order to the Nth degree. Jalapenos are always on the menu, mustard is the only condiment that comes on the burger without special request, and the cheese is actually cheese.

When it comes down to it though, it is still a burger, but to me it is also a piece of my home that is a luxury at this stage in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...