Sunday, February 6, 2011

Intoxico Part II

“I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.” Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Well, its been over 2 years since I’ve update this blog, I am assuming that about the last time I updated this blog I was starting to post videos and become a part of a very active YouTube community that shares the common obsession of pipe smoking.

Today, this blog will begin anew as a supplemental vehicle to my youtube channel to address other subjects that I often begin to make videos about, but often get discouraged during the process of producing and put aside.

I plan on trying to do one post a week, but will hope to get into the stride of creating content twice a week.

Topics will range from reviews of media, consumable goods and services, to limited rants on the culture which I observe. Perhaps if I get confident enough, even share some fiction. Otherwise, it will be a hodgepodge of unorganized bullshit.

Pope Crisco

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...