Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Open The Taps! (More fun with Adobe Illustrator)

With nothing but time to search for jobs, waste time, and learn new skills, I have been applying myself to learn Adobe Illustrator, hone dormant art skills, and make myself more marketable for a profession I would like to break into.

Today's image is a play on Grant Wood's American Gothic, in honor of OpenTheTaps.org. Open The Taps is a nonprofit organization which is fighting for change of the antiquated blue laws that hinder the growth of Texas craft breweries, and act as a wall between producer and consumer.


Please feel free to share this image for non-commercial use. For any other use, please email me at intoxicobeer@gmail.com.

Have a wonderful day.
Pope Crisco

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...