Monday, June 6, 2011

How Beer Saved The World

Today, being that I am still in a fair amount of back pain after picking up some homebrewing supplies in a weird manner, I have called out from work, and decided to wander about the internet looking for new and exciting beer content to share with the world, I ran across references to a documentary produced by the Discovery Channel entitled "How Beer Saved The World" which sounded promising, and lucky for me, someone had posted it in three parts on YouTube.

This program is an entertaining argument for the development of ever aspect of human civilization, from the creation of writing and mathematics, to modernization and mechanization, came on the back of fermented barley.

For your convenience I have included the three parts of series below, so if you have a spare 43 minutes, pop open a cold one and sit back.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...